The August 18th, 2014 United States National Defense Systems Emails and The Sheriff’s Great Announcement!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    America1
    Keymaster

The defendant(s) in violation to the Hobbs Act, 18 U.S.C § 1951(a), is a RICO Predicate offense because Section 1951(a) expressly makes conspiracy a crime. Because of the effect of 18 U.S.C. § 2, however, one who aids and abets the commission of a federal crime is treated as if “They” had committed the crime as a principal and can be charged under RICO if the crime is one set forth in Section 1961(1)(B)-(G). 35 (“aiding and abetting one of the activities listed in Section 1961(1) as racketeering activities makes one punishable as a principal and amounts to engaging in that racketeering activity.) ALL IN COMPOUNDING THE UNITED STATES JUSTICE CODE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA II.I.JI.U.S.J.C.II.I.JI. AZ FULLY ACTIVATED II.I.JI.H.I.A.II.I.JI. JI. I.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
American Restoration

©2024 The Americans Justice Party and "Official Movement"  In "American Restoration" powered by LightningArrows Inc.

PRIVACY | DMCA | COPYRIGHT | TERMS | DONATE 

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account